Be sure to check out some of the incredible results we delivered for our Clients.
Capacity: 20 (0% booked)
Training Location: Houston, TX
Dates: November 5-7, 2019
Verrico Associates' RC14001/RCMS lead auditor training is a 3-day course that reviews the RC14001 and RCMS technical specifications and how to audit them. This course addresses the 2015 changes to RC14001 technical specifications. Through instruction, workshops and a mock audit, participants develop knowledge, skills and confidence to be an effective lead auditor that adds value to an organization.
- Understand RC14001/RCMS requirements (INCLUDING THE 2015 UPDATES)
- Develop/refine audit technique
- Review Responsible Care history, codes and plans for the future
- Understand auditor's role
- Audit unique issues in RC14001 and RCMS
- Review documentation and records to analyze management systems
- Interview functional experts to establish audit trails
- Observe processes to assess adherence to procedures